|Part#||Part Description||Condition||Price||Discount||Online Price||Core||Add to Cart|
|088-4021||Bumper Assy - Rear||New||$1195.00||10% Off||$1,075.50||$0.00|
|088-4021U||Bumper Assy - Rear||Used||$650.00||10% Off||$585.00||$0.00|
Bumper Assy - Rear for Mercedes Benz
- Adsit Part #:
Adsit Company, Inc is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on approximately 800 reviews from around the Web.
- Excellent customer service, knowledgebale customer support person, reasonable price, and prompt shipping.Charles Pineo
- They are very cooperative and understanding , great people.Mohammad Al alawi
- Easy ordering and delivery of required part.TAM
- Great place to order from the shipping was fast order was processed the same day and shipped they even did a follow up call will order my benz parts from here for now on.Thank you guys!Jason montgomery
- received the new wheel as promised in a very timely mater.Customer Robert Happ
- Outstanding eBay transaction, great communication and fair pricing. Would purchase againThumper aka Dan C
- Wonderful..Great company and services.Charles Williams
- Excellent selection of hard-to-find vintage items. Quick delivery. Great people to deal with. Good prices and I have made comparisons.Dan
- All legit, and delivered in a timely matter.Roo Esquivel-Starks
- Great company.Marshall Smith
- Great place to buy parts for Mercedes-Benz. The folks at Adsitco are friendly and knowledgeable.David A.
- THIS COMPANY IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT WAS ABLE TO GET A SUCTION HOSE FOR MY MERCEDES BENZ 190 E (201) AND MY USE RADIATOR IS WORKING FINE + ORIGINAL USE PARTS IS WHAT ADSITCO HAS TO OFFER AND NEW PART THEY ALSO HAVE FOR ANY BENZ TOO.QUINCY FROM THE BRONX
- Not always the "cheapest " but ALWAYS been reliable and willing to work with you. Used them for 10 years now and never had a bad experience.Charles P.
- Joe told me it was a comlete set, sealing the whole windshield. I received a "Einglasung Set" containing mainly adhesives.Hans E.
- Always have a good experience. They keep my classic car going. Don't know what I would do without them. Great peopleBob hinote
- Not only did they have the part I needed, they worked with my mechanic to make sure they were sending me exactly what I needed and they charged a very reasonable price.Chris F.
- Great people with all the parts I need to keep my vintage mercedes on the road. Always helpful.Robert Hinote
- Very good response to my inquiry regarding a fuel line for my 1982 Mercedes 240D.Joe Markitans
- Reliable company, with quality parts and quick delivery.Rune Morten Røen
- PART WAS HARD TO FIND, STEERING BOX FOR MERCEDES 107 CHASSIS, QUALITY PART BUT DELIVERY TIME WAS LONGER THAN EXPECTED, WOULD STILL RECCOMENDCustomer
- They do whatever you need to make you happy and satisfiedErnest Cargill
- I had a great experience with adsit, great price product is working great.They are very professional and helpful.Jackie Lee
- Courtesy, prompt service, fair pricePaul C. Miller
- Excellent customer service. The part I ordered arrived expeditiously and was as described. I will order from them again.Bobby E.
- The salesman was quite knowledgeable and very professional. I spent a lot of time locating parts to rebuild my car.jim houser
- expert advice and quick service.Charley Morgan
- My wheels were recieved on time, the ordering process was flawless. I would have expected sone consideration for my inconvenience.Willam-Henning,TN
- All perfect...........Customer
- Excellent service and a user friendly website.Eustace Allen
- Joe was helpful and replied to my emails in a timely fashion answering all my questions.MrAEGDI .
- Good people to know if you have an older mercedes benzTommy M.
- Excelente avise and serviceGustavo Morales-Mair
- shipped correct item quickly.Mike Ellison
- Great source for parts on older mercedes vehicles. Great customer service and fast responses always. Thanks guys.Lauren Breiner
- Very good communication. Will do business with again.Customer
- They always seem to have the part you need for your Mercedes - good quality, fast ship, competitive pricing.Have used them for 5+ yearsNorman Jones
- Being outside the USA I find that the postage for small items is outrageousIan Kjing
- I purchased Mercedes Replica Rims and they are of high quality and look great. Rims came with the lug nuts and center caps.Kenny Lopez
- Good people to know if you have an older mercedes benzTommy M
- Fantastic customer service.Rick King
- Lower panels of rear bumper took extensive modification to clear car frame/undercarriage.Craig Shaw
- Very helpful easy to talk with. I needed engine parts and the fellow was great on the phone. Friendly and knowledgeable its a good combo !Christopher Montana
- I recommend Adsitco for all your used partsTerry Welcome
- This is the best site, best place I found to get parts for my Old Mercs... the new site is SO easy to navigate (and appealing).Karan Dhanak
- Small part ordered, on time delivery, good price, perfect fitnorman jones
- Great place to buy Mercedes parts, especially if like me you have an old Mercedes.I bought a new hardtop holder for my 1980 SL well made, good value and arrived quickly here in Canada.Wish there was something we could do about the UPS brokerage charges.Allan
- The Adsit Company has been of great assistance for several years. Thank you very much!Pete Bignotti
- Just freshened up our 76 450sl could not have done it without these guy'sTommy Middleton
- I ordered on Monday and was told the item was in stock and would ship within two days.Bruce Yungkans