Mercedes Climate Control Parts For Sale
Climate Control Parts for Mercedes Benz
One of the miracles of modern technology that we’re most thankful for – other than the crucial development of the automobile by some guy named Karl Benz – is the invention of air conditioning (A/C) to up the comfort level of any confined space…like your car.
Read more about our Mercedes Climate Control Parts for Sale
Mercedes Benz Climate Control Parts FAQ’s:
- How much does it cost to replace a Mercedes AC compressor? Our Mercedes compressors range from $300 to $1300, based on rarity of the item and whether the compressor is new or has been rebuilt. And if you don’t plan on replacing the compressor yourself, you will also have to consider the cost of labor to have it installed.
- What is the function of car AC evaporator? The AC evaporator uses a refrigerant to cause warm, ambient air to cool down before blowing through the air vents. It also removes moisture from the incoming air, allowing the cabin air to be less humid.
- Can you put AC in a car that doesn’t have it? It is possible to add AC into a car that didn’t originally have it, but it can be difficult. A custom-made kit would be needed to retro-fit a dashboard with air ducts and the appropriate control knobs, along with a variety of parts including an AC compressor, AC condenser, AC drier, brackets, and hoses.
- What are air ducts on a car? Air ducts are tubes, most often made of plastic, that route the air coming into the cabin of your vehicle to various points throughout. Most of the vents that the ducts send air to are found on the dashboard, with some cars having additional ducts that route air to vents for the back seat as well.
- What does an auxiliary water pump do? The auxiliary water pump is designed to return hot coolant back to the heater core in order to warm up the air entering the cabin. It allows the heater to continually supply hot air to the cabin even when stopped or for a few minutes after the engine has been turned off.
- How do I know if I need to replace the blower motor or the resistor? If the blower motor does not run at all, it can be difficult to determine which part is at fault. But if the blower motor fan works on certain speeds, or only on the highest speed, then the resistor is most likely the culprit.
- What does a resistor do on a blower motor? The blower motor resistor is able to control the speed of the blower motor based on the current settings of the climate control operating unit.
- Where is the blower motor on a Mercedes? The blower motor in a Mercedes is found inside a plastic casing under the dashboard, often on the passenger side or in the center over the firewall.
- What are the signs of a bad blower motor? Other than the blower motor not running at all, a failing blower motor will make more noise than usual. If the motor is starting to burn out, you may detect a burning smell inside the cabin.
- What are the symptoms of a failing expansion valve? A failing expansion valve will be unable to regulate the proper flow of refrigerant, causing the air temperature entering the cabin to either be warmer or colder than it should. If the expansion valve is clogged, it could increase the pressure of the refrigerant system and cause the AC compressor to overheat.
- Where is the AC expansion valve located? The AC expansion valve is located along the line between the AC condenser and the AC evaporator.
- What is a heater core’s purpose? The heater core warms up the air entering the cabin when the heater is on. Hot coolant from the engine flows through the heater core, warming up the air and lowering the temperature of the coolant at the same time.
- What does a receiver driver do? The receiver drier helps protect the other components of the AC system by capturing contaminants and moisture, thus removing them from the system. Because it is responsible for capturing moisture, the receiver drier must be replaced any time a component of the AC system is removed or replaced, as the ability of the desiccant inside the drier to retain moisture will be diminished.
Mercedes Benz Climate Control and A/C Equipment
It’s such a benefit to be able to control one’s climate. That’s why we at Adsit Company take the climate-control equipment we sell very seriously. A high-quality A/C unit for your Mercedes is a true investment in the comfort of you and your passengers, wherever you go.
Shop Adsit Company’s huge online inventory of climate control units and equipment manufactured to work exclusively in Mercedes Benz vehicles. Check out our lineup of top-quality discounted A/C parts that make your Mercedes Benz even cooler. You’ll love the environment you can create for yourself.
We offer great discounts and industry-best deals on the full gamut of new, used and rebuilt Climate Control and Air Conditioning equipment, including AC compressors and AC condensers, AC evaporators and even the suction hose that connects it all. Plus, we offer assemblies and kits for all parts of a Mercedes Benz A/C.
You can be a real climate control freak when you enhance and upgrade the air conditioning systems inside your Mercedes Benz. Heat or cool to get the temp you want – and with Adsit Company, you get it at a price you deserve. Hey, air is free. Making it warmer or cooler shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg.
One of the advantages of shopping online for A/C parts from Adsit Company is the fact that we offer discounts of 10% or greater on every part we sell. Our discounts mean big savings for items like compressors and chassis kits, which can run a pretty penny. You save hundreds of dollars (American, that is) when you buy Mercedes Benz auto parts at AdsitCo.com. Discount applies to all certified rebuilt, used and new parts.
We feel comfortable – just as if we were with you in your Mercedes-Benz, chilling with your new A/C unit – making these claims because Adsit has been at it since 1979, supplying original equipment auto parts and catalogs to Mercedes Benz fans around the world.
We ship internationally, to Canada and Germany and Australia and the United Kingdom and everywhere people appreciate the fine luxury of Mercedes Benz automobiles – and everywhere drivers want to feel comfy in their Benz’s perfectly climate-controlled cabin. You and your car should never have to suffer in the heat of a stuffy summer. Let’s cool off with new, ready-to-fit air conditioning equipment for your Mercedes-Benz.