Mercedes Rims For Sale
Rims for Mercedes Benz
Rims make the Mercedes. The classic Mercedes Benz look is not complete without stylish wheel rims that match up and fit right. When you choose to adorn your Mercedes Benz tires with the best looking wheels and rims, it goes a long way toward bringing out what makes your Mercedes so…well, Mercedes.
Search for and purchase authentic Mercedes wheels online here at AdsitCo.com, or call the Adsit Company toll-free at 1-800-521-7656 to order over the phone.
Expand to find some FAQ’s about Mercedes Rims & more!Read more about our Mercedes Wheels
Mercedes Benz Wheels & Rims FAQ’s:
- Can Mercedes rims be repaired? If a rim has cosmetic damage, it is possible to have the wheel reconditioned to look new again. Some damage, like being out-of-round, is less likely to be repairable. We do offer reconditioned original Mercedes rims, and can even have your rims reconditioned and sent back to you as well.
- Where can you buy original chrome rims for Mercedes Benz? While it is possible to apply a chrome finish on an original Mercedes-Benz rim, Mercedes themselves never manufactured a chrome rim for their vehicles. One of the easiest and cost-effective options for putting chrome wheels on your Mercedes is to purchase a set of our chrome replica wheels. These wheels are made to look like original Mercedes wheels and already come with a chrome finish.
- What are best aftermarket rims for Mercedes? We have been manufacturing our own line of replica Mercedes-Benz rims for over 20 years to maintain the classic look of an original Mercedes rim at a great price. At Adsit, we make sure our rims both look the part and have the same reliability you expect from your Mercedes.
- How often do you replace Mercedes Benz rims? A well-made rim can last a long time. You shouldn’t necessarily have to replace your rims very often, if at all. Any time you have your tires replaced, your wheels will be checked for balance. If there are issues with getting the wheel to balance, the wheel may have a bent section of the edge (which is called being “out-of-round”). An out-of-round wheel or a wheel with excessive rust should be replaced, as it could be very dangerous to continue driving on.
- How do you remove Mercedes rims? Mercedes rims are secured with five lug bolts. After lifting the wheel off the ground with a jack, loosen the lug bolts with a tire iron to remove the rim.
- How much are Mercedes rims? When it comes to rims for your Mercedes, we offer several options: we have used and reconditioned original Mercedes-Benz wheels and new aftermarket wheels. Our used wheels can be as low as $50 per rim, while some reconditioned AMG wheels are available for $999. Our own brand of aftermarket wheels are available for $185 for an alloy wheel, and $250 for chrome.
- How do you determine what type of rims are on a Mercedes? To determine what type of rim you have, first you must lay the rim face-down once it has been removed from the vehicle. Etched into the back of the rim, you will be able to find the size (usually written in a #J x ##H2 ET## format). The number next to the “J” is the width of the rim in inches, the number next to the “H2” is the diameter in inches, and the ET number is the offset of the wheel in millimeters. The back of the rim will also have the 10-digit part number, which is usually indicated by the Mercedes star logo.
- Which Mercedes rims have 5 x 112 bolt arrangement? Nearly all Mercedes-Benz rims use a 5 x 112 bolt pattern for their passenger cars. We manufacture our replica wheels with a 5 x 112 bolt arrangement as well in order to provide a near-universal fit for Mercedes-Benz models.
Wheels and Rims For All Mercedes Benz Models
If you’re looking for Mercedes rims, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you search online or download our catalog … whether you’re located in the United States of America, Europe, Africa, or Australia – Mercedes Benz lovers, car fans, and automobile owners have chosen the Adsit Company since 1979 as their preferred dealer for authentic, genuine Mercedes Benz auto parts at a great discount – including distinctive wheel rims sprucing up your tires.
Ever since cutting-edge engineering geniuses Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach engineered the first internal combustion engine in the 1880s, laying the foundation for the development of modern cars, vehicle owners have wanted custom wheels and rims to protect and decorate their tires. Almost 150 years later, Mercedes Benz owners still demand aftermarket wheels in styles that accentuate their vehicle and distinguish their car’s total tire package.
That’s where the Adsit Company comes in.
We have authentic, perfect-fit rims and custom wheels for every class of Mercedes Benz cars, literally. Vintage restored 15-inch-width chrome rims from the 1960s, classic used alloy 17-inch-width rims from the 1990s, a set of new 18-inch-width or 19-inch-width 5-spoke black-finished rims for your late-model Mercedes Benz S-Class S63 AMG – Adsit has it! Looking for a different wheel? Adsit has that, too!
Scroll through our pages of inventory in the Rims category, online here at AdsitCo.com or by downloading our free catalog. Take advantage of our exclusive discounted prices on every rim (and every other auto part) you’ll find here on our website; because owners of Mercedes Benz vehicles owners are everywhere, we ship Mercedes wheels, rims, and auto parts anywhere!
The point is, when you’re looking for quality Mercedes Benz wheels and rims for sale, sold by an experienced auto parts dealer with more than 40 years in business, based in Muncie, Indiana, USA to serve the entire world of Mercedes-Benz owners and fans – whether they own a 2012 SL500 or a 1962 220SE, Adsit has it!
Point, click and search the Adsit Company’s online Catalog to shop for and purchase new original equipment (OE), aftermarket, used, or vintage replica and rebuilt Mercedes Benz wheel rims and more, all at discounts of at least 10%. Or, just call us toll-free at 1-800-521-7656 to get your questions answered by one of our knowledgeable in-office sales affiliates who can ably help you make the right purchase.
Our huge, leading-edge inventory of aftermarket wheels in classic Mercedes Benz rim styles only scratches the surface of all the ways the Adsit Company offers a better shopping experience. Another is our customer service – a practice honed since 1979 by our experienced staff of Mercedes Benz experts. We may have the full range of Mercedes wheels for sale, but we’re not trying to sell you aftermarket wheels or Mercedes rims you don’t want or need. We want to sell the right rim, the exact wheel rims the customer demands for their classic or contemporary Mercedes Benz.
Beautiful replicas of vintage-style rims are available, as are modern rims of steel and alloy materials. Every rim, every style, every size to fit every wheel for every class of Mercedes Benz is available for sale – at a discount – by the Adsit Company.
Mercedes Benz Wheels and Rims Shipped Directly To Your Door
Our high-quality, genuine Mercedes Benz wheels go round and round … and they won’t stop until they get to your location – any point in the world!
For performance, for style, for the best engineering, and for the kind of class that only comes to owners of Mercedes Benz vehicles, Adsit Company is the No. 1 auto parts store. Select your preferred materials (chrome or steel alloy) and desired width (15-inch, 17-inch, 21-inch or whatever width), and our revamped website will provide you with a wide range of exquisitely engineered wheels ready to install on vehicles from a Mercedes Benz station wagon to a sports coupe.
Adsit is your premier source for Mercedes wheels and rims – no matter the wheel size, no matter the tire type, no matter the vehicle model. Whether you want Mercedes wheels for a coupe, sedan, wagon, SUV, performance racing car, or something to fit a different wheel … whether you like the shiny look of chrome, or you prefer a steel alloy wheel to style up your tire … whether your tires are 15 inches in width, 17 inches in width or 21 inches in width … it pays to shop Adsit for all your Mercedes Benz wheel and rim needs.
Ready to buy Mercedes wheels and rims online but need an account? New customer accounts are easy and convenient to set up on AdsitCo.com. Register by clicking the Account button, right next to the Cart button at the top of this webpage. Plus, you’ll receive the latest deals and promotions on our enormous inventory of authentic manufacturer-quality and after-market auto parts for Mercedes Benz vehicles.
Search our gallery of top-class rim and wheel choices. Once the page is done loading you’ll find the complete range of manufacturer-engineered Mercedes Benz parts for sale, all ready for easy purchase and fast shipping straight to your location.
Prefer to talk about Mercedes Benz wheels over the phone instead? Works for us! Just call toll-free 1-800-521-7656 to speak with one of our qualified, experienced, friendly auto parts professionals. Let’s talk about which wheels you want to fit and display on your Mercedes Benz sedan, sports car, SUV, coupe or other kinds of vehicles.
No matter the tire width, rim style, brand, or model of Mercedes Benz, Adsit has it!