|Part#||Part Description||Condition||Price||Discount||Online Price||Core||Add to Cart|
|049-4022||CATALYTIC CONVERTER||New||$550.00||10% Off||$495.00||$0.00|
CATALYTIC CONVERTER for Mercedes Benz
- Adsit Part #:
Adsit Company, Inc is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on approximately 800 reviews from around the Web.
- Good people to know if you have an older mercedes benzTommy M.
- Excellent customer service. Great for hard to find parts.Allison Fender
- Excellent service and a user friendly website.Eustace Allen
- Always have a good experience. They keep my classic car going. Don't know what I would do without them. Great peopleBob hinote
- Excellent customer service, knowledgebale customer support person, reasonable price, and prompt shipping.Charles Pineo
- Very good communication. Will do business with again.Customer
- Joe was helpful and replied to my emails in a timely fashion answering all my questions.MrAEGDI .
- Very good response to my inquiry regarding a fuel line for my 1982 Mercedes 240D.Joe Markitans
- Parts are shipped at the right time as well the right parts .great serviceBob Gessler
- They are very cooperative and understanding , great people.Mohammad Al alawi
- Lower panels of rear bumper took extensive modification to clear car frame/undercarriage.Craig Shaw
- send my order to wrong addressnot credited me from old balance of $99Fahad Abdulwahed
- Easy ordering and delivery of required part.TAM
- My wheels were recieved on time, the ordering process was flawless. I would have expected sone consideration for my inconvenience.Willam-Henning,TN
- Ordered a part. Website stated shipping would be advised later. Several days go by, no advice. Wondering where my order is, 1 week later I called the...Rodd Sala
- Outstanding eBay transaction, great communication and fair pricing. Would purchase againThumper aka Dan C
- Great people with all the parts I need to keep my vintage mercedes on the road. Always helpful.Robert Hinote
- Very impressed. Everything seems correct but will not know till I get rims to Canada in April.Customer
- PART WAS HARD TO FIND, STEERING BOX FOR MERCEDES 107 CHASSIS, QUALITY PART BUT DELIVERY TIME WAS LONGER THAN EXPECTED, WOULD STILL RECCOMENDCustomer
- Excelente avise and serviceGustavo Morales-Mair
- Great source for parts on older mercedes vehicles. Great customer service and fast responses always. Thanks guys.Lauren Breiner
- I purchased Mercedes Replica Rims and they are of high quality and look great. Rims came with the lug nuts and center caps.Kenny Lopez
- Excellent customer service, shipping was very timely and the part I ordered absolutely matched the description.Bobby Epstein
- Great service, grest partsMark Zimmer
- Great service, perfect products and arrived in a timely fashion!Marc
- Small part ordered, on time delivery, good price, perfect fitnorman jones
- Very fast shipping, excellent customer service and absolutely accurate description of the product.Bobby
- Excellent selection of hard-to-find vintage items. Quick delivery. Great people to deal with. Good prices and I have made comparisons.Dan
- Excellent customer service. The part I ordered arrived expeditiously and was as described. I will order from them again.Bobby E.
- The salesman was quite knowledgeable and very professional. I spent a lot of time locating parts to rebuild my car.jim houser
- Joe told me it was a comlete set, sealing the whole windshield. I received a "Einglasung Set" containing mainly adhesives.Hans E.
- Excellent parts look up system and fast delivery4 Season's Automotive
- The fender I ordered came dentedMark
- Always an excellent experience. Products (wheels) delivered quickly. No issues.RNT
- They always seem to have the part you need for your Mercedes - good quality, fast ship, competitive pricing.Have used them for 5+ yearsNorman Jones
- Not always the "cheapest " but ALWAYS been reliable and willing to work with you. Used them for 10 years now and never had a bad experience.Charles P.
- Being outside the USA I find that the postage for small items is outrageousIan Kjing
- The Adsit Company has been of great assistance for several years. Thank you very much!Pete Bignotti
- Great place to buy Mercedes parts, especially if like me you have an old Mercedes.I bought a new hardtop holder for my 1980 SL well made, good value and arrived quickly here in Canada.Wish there was something we could do about the UPS brokerage charges.Allan
- This is the best site, best place I found to get parts for my Old Mercs... the new site is SO easy to navigate (and appealing).Karan Dhanak
- Joe has been great and I recommend any Benz people out there look these guys up!Brad Liva
- Product was exactly as described and shipped promptly and packed very well! Will definitely buy from here again.Neil
- I have no complaints, but for the lack of feedback on backordersjoseph watsont
- Upfront, I must say that I have not yet unfolded the product (convertible top) although it appears to be excellently packaged.Paul Pureka
- The windshields could have been packaged better.Bill Dinsmoor
- The radiator was installed as expected. Replacement for one from eBay that did not work.Customer
- I order Parts for our 1982 300CD Mercedes and our 1986 560 quite a bit, prices are great and they always have what we need, if there is a problem finding a part ,a quick phone call to their office resolves it.I recommend Asdit to anyone looking for car parts!!Great company!!!Stephanie
- Their help goes beyond just looking up a part but really helping solve problems...Charles P.
- Not only did they have the part I needed, they worked with my mechanic to make sure they were sending me exactly what I needed and they charged a very reasonable price.Chris F.
- Very helpful easy to talk with. I needed engine parts and the fellow was great on the phone. Friendly and knowledgeable its a good combo !Christopher Montana